[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Knife ec2 failing on sshd

  • From: Darren Dyke < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Knife ec2 failing on sshd
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 17:48:09 -0500

Hello, are you trying to configure a node on a private subnet? If so are you supplying the --ssh-gateway option/configure ssh config proxies?

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Michael Weinberg < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
No, it shouldn't be. But I don't know what is actually happening during 'waiting for sshd,' so on the off chance there's some additional communication there I thought I'd suggest it.

--
Michael F. Weinberg | Director of Operations
http://heavywaterops.com | @heavywaterops