[chef] Re: Re: Knife Windows

  • From: Steven Murawski < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Knife Windows
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:04:37 -0400

The README.md for the latest released knife-windows plugin is https://github.com/chef/knife-windows/blob/0.8.4/README.md

The README in the master branch, as Julian noted, is the current development version and in-progress for the knife-windows 1.0.0 release.

Steve
--
Steven Murawski
Community Software Development Engineer @ Chef

On March 26, 2015 at 10:21:08 AM, Julian C. Dunn ( "> ) wrote:

The functionality shown in the README.md regarding "cert generate" is
not yet in a released version as the CHANGELOG shows.

https://github.com/chef/knife-windows/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

- Julian

--
[ Julian C. Dunn < > * Sorry, I'm ]