[chef] new cookbook for log aggregation with mozilla heka

  • From: Nathan Williams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] new cookbook for log aggregation with mozilla heka
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:42:39 -0700

hi all!

we're in the process of rolling out heka[0][1] in order to help us decentralize our log aggregation (going great so far), and i noticed that there wasn't a heka cookbook for chef, so i put one[2] together.

if you're using chef and heka, check it out! any feedback/suggestion is welcome.

thanks!

nathan w

[0] http://hekad.readthedocs.org/
[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wljEXLJrIyo
[2] https://supermarket.chef.io/cookbooks/hekad

  • [chef] new cookbook for log aggregation with mozilla heka, Nathan Williams, 03/30/2015