[chef] knife-windows 0.8.5 released, with updated pessimistic winrm-s version constraint

  • From: Bryan McLellan < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] knife-windows 0.8.5 released, with updated pessimistic winrm-s version constraint
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 13:19:30 -0400

We're working on getting knife-windows 1.0.0 out soon, which includes a lot of improvements that are passed due.

To that end, we've just released knife-window 0.8.5. The only change from 0.8.4 is that the dependency on winrm-s is updated to a pessimistic constraint on the patch version. This is to ensure it doesn't pull in winrm-s 0.3.0, which we will release soon, which depends on winrm 1.3.0, which has some major changes.

Bryan