[chef] Re: Equivalent to knife-ec2 --ssh-gateway in kitchen-ec2?

  • From: Damien Roche < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Equivalent to knife-ec2 --ssh-gateway in kitchen-ec2?
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 21:40:11 +0100

Hi Luis

Would it be practical to use a remote vpn in to your target network?

Afaik you can perform ssh by proxy but im not sure on the details.

On 29 May 2015 21:24, "Luis Cosmes" < "> > wrote:
Hi guys,

I am trying to use test kitchen-ec2 to provision ec2 instances in a private subnetwork, which can only be accessed via ssh through a jump server.  It is possible to bootstrap servers in this subnetwork using knife ec2 ----ssh-gateway [jump_server]  Is there an equivalent in kitchen-ec2?  Looking at the documentation and a quick look at the code I couldn't find a similar option.

Thanks,

Luis

Are you creating an ERP FrankenCloud? Watch 2:11 video