[chef] Re: Re: Re: Chef Vault without knife.

  • From: Tensibai Zhaoying < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Chef Vault without knife.
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 23:19:02 +0200

And what is the problem having a vault which store the key and getting it in the recipe just following the Chef-vault README ?

Chef_gem "chef-vault"
Require 'chef-vault'
Cert=ChefVault::Item.load('vault','item')['cert entry']

Try to expose where you're stuck if you want help, we can't do divination tricks to guess...