[chef] Re: Re: Re: Chef Search Again

  • From: Douglas Garstang < >
  • To: Charles Johnson < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Chef Search Again
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:41:47 -0700

Charles,

Your response viewed. After viewing the community guidelines, I see nothing there about using colorful language to explain a personal frustrating situation being against the rules. I do however see obvious things like personal threats against others, sexual harassment etc. Having said this, I realise I risk being removed for speaking my mind. If that's what eventuates, then let it stand as a matter of public record that I politefully disagree with your assesment.

Perhaps the community guidelines need to be updated to be more restrictive in nature?

Douglas.