[chef] Re: opscode-manage Displayed Times

  • From: Mark Mzyk < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: opscode-manage Displayed Times
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:57:15 -0400

Hi Alan,

Currently Chef Manage and Reporting report all times in UTC and there isn't an option to change it.

You could make a request at feedback.chef.io for making this a configurable option if you'd like.

Thanks,

Mark Mzyk

" type="cite">
" photoname="Alan Thatcher" src="jpgrzVii6Fz29.jpg" name="compose-unknown-contact.jpg" height="25px" width="25px">
June 18, 2015 at 1:19 PM
I am new to Chef, and noticed that in the opscode-manage and opscode-reporting, the times displayed apear to be in a different timezone than my servers.  I have confirmed the times are correct on the servers themselves.  Is there a setting that I can manipulate within opscode-manage or opscode-reporting to display the times in relation to my time zone?