[chef] Re: RE: Re: Need info on chef handler warning please?

  • From: Yoshi Spendiff < >
  • To: chef < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: RE: Re: Need info on chef handler warning please?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:57:00 -0700

The cookbook update isn't done yet. Daniel means when there is an update for it just update as usual and you will be fine, so long as you update before Chef 13 comes out. For now ignore the warning.

Pretty sure those warnings only came up because Chef 12.4/Chef Server 12.1 were just released (in the last few days), right?