[chef] Re: haproxy-ng 1.0.0 released!

  • From: Charles Johnson < >
  • To: , Nathan Williams < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: haproxy-ng 1.0.0 released!
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:52:09 -0700

A+ this rules. Thanks for the great work!

On June 26, 2015 at 1:14:29 PM, Nathan Williams ( "> ) wrote:

Ohai Chefs!

After 6 months of successfully using it in production, and some major
refactoring and code cleanup over the last few releases, I've decided
I'm comfortable enough with the state of things to release 1.0.0 of the
haproxy-ng cookbook [1].

If you've been holding off for things to settle down a bit, that moment
has come, and I officially promise not to pull the rug out from under
you :)

As always, feedback is welcome, so if you run into any problems or have
any questions/requests, please feel free to open an issue, and I'll do
my best to respond in a reasonable timeframe.

Regards,

Nathan W

[1]: https://supermarket.chef.io/cookbooks/haproxy-ng