[chef] RE: Re: RE: Re: Chef server update went wrong - how to repair?

  • From: Kevin Keane Subscription < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [chef] RE: Re: RE: Re: Chef server update went wrong - how to repair?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:47:37 -0700

Title: RE: [chef] Re: RE: Re: Chef server update went wrong - how to repair?

Thank you! The upgrade has run halfway through, but now redis_lb times out while attempting to restart. I tried chef-server-ctl start, but that left me with the same internal error problem.

Any idea how to resolve this?

Kevin Keane

The NetTech

http://www.4nettech.com