[chef] Re: Chef Node dummy data

  • From: Yoshi Spendiff < >
  • To: chef < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Chef Node dummy data
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 09:30:12 -0700

Or are you only interested in the ohai generated attributes?

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Yoshi Spendiff < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Have a look at test kitchen, it's essentially the standard test suite for Chef at the moment.

In the suites section of the .kitchen.yml you can specify nodes and each node can have individual node level attributes set.

http://kitchen.ci/
https://github.com/test-kitchen/test-kitchen
https://docs.chef.io/config_yml_kitchen.html