[chef] Re: Re: Bug in tutorials for Windows

  • From: Syntax Error < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Bug in tutorials for Windows
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:31:58 -0700

Noticed one other one in the same place

"sc config winrm start= auto"

Works better if you do "sc.exe config winrm start= auto" due to the fact that sc is an alias for Set-Content

Thanks,
Don/sntxrr

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Daniel DeLeo < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Thanks for reporting. I’ve copied this to the learnchef team’s internal chat. Will get back to you on the best way to report bugs.

Thanks again, good luck learning Chef!

--
Daniel DeLeo