[chef] Re: Re: Re: Tips for running a script before kitchen converge?

  • From: Robert Freiberger < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Tips for running a script before kitchen converge?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:45:56 +0000

Hello,

Thanks Brandon and Steve for your recommendations. Apologies as I was away but I'm testing these features now. My original goal was to edit a Vagrant box and make some changes (just add a Ruby script to execute during start up) but after reading, might be easier to keep this separate.

Thanks again,
Robert