[chef] Re: Building CentOS boxes with bento

  • From: Torben Knerr < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Building CentOS boxes with bento
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 22:17:58 +0200

Hi Sean,

just guessing, but if you run `rake -T` you should see the available tasks, of which this one looks most promising:

HTH, Torben

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Sean Farrow < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

Hi All,

I’m trying to build a CentOS 7.1 box with bento, I get an error when trying to install the vmware tools, can I just run packer build, or do I need to do something before then.

Any help appreciated.

Kind regards

Sean.