[chef] Re: New Custom Resources

  • From: Sean OMeara < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: New Custom Resources
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 13:04:13 -0400

We just converted the httpd cookbook over to 12.5 compat, so you can use it as an example:

-s

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Cassiano Leal < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi list,

I’m having a look into the newly released Chef Client 12.5 and I really like the new streamlined custom resources.

I couldn’t find information on how to deal with multiple providers in this new model though. What’s the thought around that? Create different custom resources for what used to be different providers?

Cheers!
Cassiano Leal