[chef-dev] 2012 Summit Planning Questionnaire

  • From: Jennifer Burke < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] 2012 Summit Planning Questionnaire
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:02:33 -0700

Hi All,

We're excited to be in the process of planning the 2012 Opscode Summit to take place later this year (most likely in the fall).  As a part of that process, we'd greatly appreciated it if you would take a moment and complete this 3 question (well four really, but one is a comment box!) survey.  Your answers will truly be taken into account as we scout out potential locations.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns you wish to share about the Summit.

Thanks for your participation!
Jennifer

--

  • [chef-dev] 2012 Summit Planning Questionnaire, Jennifer Burke, 03/21/2012