[chef-dev] Any plan for CHEF-2627 (Knife SSH should return exit code based on whether or not ssh command is successful or not)

  • From: Hui Hu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Any plan for CHEF-2627 (Knife SSH should return exit code based on whether or not ssh command is successful or not)
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:53:40 +0800

Hello,

I've been using Chef for several months.

Are Chef developers going to fix this ticket http://tickets.opscode.com/browse/CHEF-2627 (Knife SSH should return exit code based on whether or not ssh command is successful or not) ?  I really want to know whether the command Chef::Knife::Bootstrap.run (which calls Chef::Knife::Ssh.run) is successful or not, so I can perform next step based on the result.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Hui Hu