[chef-dev] Re: Re: Re: Cookbook Releases

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To: Bryan McLellan < >
  • Cc: Leif Madsen < >,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: Re: Cookbook Releases
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:07:05 -0400

Lief,

For non-opscode managed cookbooks you can checkout the Food Fight Show.  We list all updated cookbooks during each episode and include them in the show notes.

-Nathen

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Bryan McLellan < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Leif Madsen
< "> > wrote:
> I'm curious if it would be too much to ask for period updates to the list
> about recent releases of cookbooks and the overview like you've provided
> here? Perhaps it could happen every 2-3 weeks so it's not a huge burden.

Can you be more specific about what you're asking for? Are you looking
for something different than this? Joshua usually sends up updates
about cookbooks pretty regularly. Here was the last one on 8/6:

http://lists.opscode.com/sympa/arc/chef/2012-08/msg00065.html

Bryan