[chef-dev] Re: Re: Windows omnibus ruby version

  • From: Benjamin Bytheway < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: Windows omnibus ruby version
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:38:47 -0600

Thanks, I've summitted the PR, a ticket, and signed the CLA.  The PR only bumps the windows version of ruby, I haven't touched any other platform.

Thanks,
Ben Bytheway

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Lamont Granquist < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

You can go ahead and submit the PR (after signing the CLA if you need to).  We're going to need to tackle this for other reasons as well, but haven't started the work on it yet.