[chef-dev] Release: Chef Client 11.10.0

  • From: Serdar Sutay < >
  • To: Chef Dev < >,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Release: Chef Client 11.10.0
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 15:01:14 -0800

Hey folks,

11.10.0 is out!! Yay... You can check out our latest blog post for more details:

This release has an impressive number of fixes + improvements from all of the community. Thanks a lot to everyone who have spent time on contributing / validating this release.

Very special shout out to this release's MVP Nikhil Benesch. Thanks a lot Nikhil for making Chef + Vagrant delightful :)

Also another special shout out to Paul Rossman, MVP for OHAI 6.20.0 release, who were not announced in our last release cycle. Sorry for the delay Paul :)

As always we are always here to help if anything goes wrong.

Thanks,
-- Serdar

  • [chef-dev] Release: Chef Client 11.10.0, Serdar Sutay, 02/06/2014