[chef-dev] Re: [chef] Re: Chef Server 12 Release Candidate

  • From: Nathan L Smith < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Cc: " Dev" < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: [chef] Re: Chef Server 12 Release Candidate
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 09:35:48 -0500

Elvin,

Open source Chef server 11 is available here: http://www.getchef.com/download-open-source-chef-server-11/. Enterprise Chef 11 is also still available.

We'll keep these links around until Chef server 13. In the immediate term, we'll make them easier to find. Thanks for the feedback!

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Elvin Abordo < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Doesn't seem like chef 11 is available for download anymore. Is this to be intended? Or did i miss chef 11 being deprecated somewhere?

Also, It seems to me that Chef is pushing Release Candidates as a stable version of chef 12? I don't see any shiny lights that say this is an RC use at your own risk.

Perhaps i haven't had enough coffee on this Monday morning? (Happy Monday to those in this half of the world)

http://downloads.getchef.com/