[chef-dev] Chef Community Guidelines - Discuss and refine

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Chef Community Guidelines - Discuss and refine
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 11:48:18 -0400

Hello,

I will be hosting a Google Hangout for anyone interested in discussing the Chef Community Guidelines.  We'll discuss and expand on the current RFC for our updated Chef Community Guidelines [1].

The hangout will be held on Wednesday, September 10 at 19:00 UTC [2].

Please email me directly if you'd like to receive a calendar invite and the URL for the meeting.

Thanks,
Nathen
@nathenharvey

  • [chef-dev] Chef Community Guidelines - Discuss and refine, Nathen Harvey, 09/08/2014