[chef-dev] Community Summits!

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To: , " " < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Community Summits!
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:56:28 -0400

Hello Chefs!

The Community Summits are coming up very soon!  The Seattle Summit starts in 10 days and is almost completely sold out!  Please register today if you're planning on joining us.  http://getchef.com/summit.  The Summit officially kicks off on next Wednesday with a happy hour at the Chef office and extends through a hack day on Saturday.  We may yet have another special event in the works, too.  Stay tuned.

The London Summit is a couple of weeks later October 15-16 so it's time to get registered for that, too!  http://getchef.com/summit-london.  That's going to be a very busy week in London.  We're hosting an Intermediate Topics training workshop on Monday and Tuesday (https://www.getchef.com/blog/event/chef-intermeditate-topics-london/), Summit is Wednesday and Thursday, and we'll close out the week with a new Hack Day workshop that we've been experimenting with (https://www.getchef.com/blog/event/hack-day-london-uk/).

How can I help make sure you're at the Summit?

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks,
Nathen
@nathenharvey

  • [chef-dev] Community Summits!, Nathen Harvey, 09/22/2014