[chef-dev] Re: Chef Provisioning Public Office Hours

  • From: Tyler Ball < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Chef Provisioning Public Office Hours
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 18:04:51 -0700

Greetings!

The first Chef Provisioning Office Hours was successful.  There weren’t many questions so we spent most of the time working on a new resource - Network ACLs for AWS!

Sorry about my bad invitation link.  If anyone would like to be added to the reoccurring calendar invite, simply send me your email privately and I will add you.  Or if someone knows how to get a public link, please let me know!

Cheers, and I hope to see everyone again in 2 weeks on May 21st at 1pm PST in https://chef.zoom.us/j/222419653!

-T