Re: Support for Hardy in cookbooks?

  • From: Arjuna Christensen <aj@opscode.com>
  • To: chef@lists.opscode.com
  • Subject: Re: Support for Hardy in cookbooks?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:53:31 +1200

On 24/06/2009, at 4:48 PM, Mike Bailey wrote:

Does chef-client/chef-solo use couchdb?

Just the server.

Ubuntu 8.04.x was our initial most-tested platform, although many of the new cookbooks are targeted towards Jaunty. These cookbooks are only meant as a starting point, and supporting more distributions out of the box is something that we'd love to do.

Feel free to open tickets against the Cookbooks project (http://tickets.opscode.com/browse/COOK). Maybe a test integration run of the entire cookbooks as they stand now against 8.04.2 is in order?