[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thinking out loud

  • From: Graeme Mathieson <mathie@woss.name>
  • To: chef@lists.opscode.com
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thinking out loud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:14:58 +0100

Hi,

On 29 Jul 2009, at 19:48, Daniel DeLeo wrote:

Your script is pretty impressive, but I think there might be a simpler way. I'm currently looking at making the chef client distributable as a tarball using Wycats' new bundler project.

Oh, my.  Yep, that's a lot simpler. :-) No more fiddling with bootstrapping for me today, but I'm definitely going to check out rewriting the script in terms of wycat's bundler over the weekend.