[chef] Re: Re: Problem with roles not updating

  • From: Graeme Mathieson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Problem with roles not updating
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:24:17 +0100

On 4 Aug 2009, at 11:18, Arjuna Christensen wrote:

I've been thinking of hooking into Merb's file watching behaviour to have it reload cookbooks and roles automatically - what do you think?

That would be awesome, yes. For inexperienced users (ie me!) there's a frustrating stumbling point when what you've just pushed to the running chef server doesn't match what's actually being served up.