[chef] Re: Opscode Holiday Open House, Join Us!

  • From: Joe Williams < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Opscode Holiday Open House, Join Us!
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:21:27 -0800

I'm going to try to make it as well.

-Joe

On 12/11/09 11:29 AM, Adam Jacob wrote:
" type="cite">

Ohai!

We've been busy at Opscode building the world's greatest infrastructure automation platform, but have carved out some time for the first annual Opscode Holiday Open House. We are opening up our worldwide headquarters at 1st and Washington to gather with friends, share some food and drink and, if you're lucky, play a game or two of DJ Hero.

We would love to have you join, so please respond to this email if you plan to attend.

Details:
  • Wednesday December 16th
  • 5pm PT - 9pm PT
  • 119 1st Ave S, Suite 100, Seattle WA 98104
  • Festive attire will be celebrated
We look forward to seeing you!

- The Opscode Team

--