[chef] Re: Replica set setup with chef

  • From: Nathen Harvey < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Micah Wedemeyer < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Replica set setup with chef
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:26:57 -0500

We're using mongo replica sets with chef but, like you, don't yet have a good solution for initializing the replica set.  I was headed down the path of having chef create a .js file that could be passed into mongo shell.  I'd be interested in seeing what you've come up with though.  Perhaps we could collaborate on a solution?

Here's a link to our mongodb cookbook - https://github.com/customink/cookbooks

Thanks,
Nathen