[chef] Re: Re: Newbie question about installing custom software

  • From: Hrishikesh Barua < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Newbie question about installing custom software
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:00:55 +0530

Thank you all for the responses and apologies for the late reply. The packages I am installing are not RPMs or any standard installers. As I mentioned, they're .jar or zip files that have custom installation processes. Anyways, I'll see if I can modify your approaches to suit my requirements.

Thanks!
- H