[chef] Support for MCrypt and Radius in the PHP cookbook. (CHEF-392)

  • From: Jon Wood < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Support for MCrypt and Radius in the PHP cookbook. (CHEF-392)
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 13:34:04 +0100

Hi there,

I've got an open ticket with a patch to the PHP cookbook to add support for MCrypt and Radius. I've just rebased the patch so it should apply cleanly to the current Opscode cookbooks master.

Is there any chance someone can take a look at it so that I can stop maintaining a fork of it?

Cheers,
--
Jon Wood
Blank Pad Development

  • [chef] Support for MCrypt and Radius in the PHP cookbook. (CHEF-392), Jon Wood, 05/04/2011