[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: knife on windows

  • From: Maven User < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: knife on windows
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:18:29 -0400

It gets even more confusing.

So it starts there but talks about knife-windows (is that absolutely necessary?) then if you click into the standard "knife" documentation, there's a big blue box that states "Knife requires some extra gems!" - are those required if you don't plan on doing any cloud work?  I've noticed on windows, I can't do "knife ssh" without errors but I'm done flailing and don't want to just run off and start installing gems.