- From: Jesse Robbins <
- Subject: [chef] The Cookbook Contest is Over! And The Wi nners Are…
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:58:55 -0700
(in case you missed it...)
Thanks to everyone who participated in Opscode’s first Chef Cookbook Contest!
We got some great submissions, all of which are now available on the Opscode
Community Site. We liked the submissions so much we decided to give everyone
who participated an Opscode T-shirt. But in the end we had to choose the
winners, so without further ado, here are your 2 grand prize winners and 5
Grand Prize Winners:
• Nacer Laradji (laradji), for his zabbix cookbook.
• Eric G. Wolfe (atomic-penguin), for his set of Enterprise Linux
cookbooks (iscsi, multipath, el-sysctl, and oracle).
• Mandi Walls (lnxchk), for her hadoop_cluster_rpm cookbook.
• Jason Rohwedder (hajro), for his mod_security cookbook.
• Markus Korn (thekorn), for his MongoDB cookbook.
• Alexey Melezhik (melezhik), for his cpan cookbook.
• Maciej Pasternacki (mpasternacki), for his generic-users cookbook.
Of course, the real winners are everyone in the Chef community, who now have
these 10 awesome cookbooks to use!
Grand prize winners will each get an iPad, and runners up will get $200 gift
certificates tonewegg.com. And everyone who submitted an entry will get a
T-shirt. We will be following up individually to get mailing addresses, so we
can send out all this loot.
Congratulations to the winners, and stay tuned for another cookbook contest
in the near future.
- [chef] The Cookbook Contest is Over! And The Wi nners Are…, Jesse Robbins, 10/26/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.