[chef] Re: Cookbook workflows

  • From: Kevin Harvey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Cookbook workflows
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:23:45 -0500

This looks really great. The more 'best practices' documentation out there the better. I'd love to know of any more out there. Thanks Anthony!
--
Kevin Harvey
Web Developer

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Anthony Goddard < "> > wrote:
Hi all,
I just remembered adding this wiki page a little while back, but not padding it out yet, http://wiki.opscode.com/display/chef/Cookbook+Workflows. I thought it would be a good place to list all of the different cookbook workflows, maybe use cases, pros/cons. Am I duplicating something that already exists in a place that glaringly obvious to everyone but me? :/ If not, would love the addition of other workflows I haven't listed yet. I'm hoping to get a chance to pad out the others soon.

---
Anthony Goddard
Woods Hole Marine Biological Laboratory