[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: bluepill error uninitialized constant Daemonization (NameError)

  • From: Sachin Sagar Rai < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: bluepill error uninitialized constant Daemonization (NameError)
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:20:41 +0545

Oh, I installed it using the package ruby coz:

1. I found installing via package much faster than via source
2. Your blog post at http://jtimberman.housepub.org/blog/2011/11/24/ruby-in-ubuntu-11-dot-10/ also inspired me to do it the package way.

Alright, I'll install it using source and see.

But the question still remains, if I do it the source way, will the bug with the bluepill will fix it?

@millisami
~ Sachin Sagar Rai
Ruby on Rails Developer
http://tfm.com.np