[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Multiple Chef Servers on Different Ports

  • From: mark bradley < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Multiple Chef Servers on Different Ports
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:37:28 -0500

I promise to document what I find :), it's the least I can do for all your kind help on the list.

Mark

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Andrea Campi < "> > wrote:

Does this also mean I need multiple solr servers, each on a different port?

You need multiple Solr instances. Not necessarily different ports, if you set it up as multiple contexts on a single tomcat (or what have you).
I'd like to hear about your experience too.