[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Recipe application does not work because chef_envronment is not defined

  • From: Andrea Campi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Recipe application does not work because chef_envronment is not defined
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:40:45 +0200

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Jesus M. Movilla < "> > wrote:
Andrea,

The last problem has been solved. It was a problem of pointing at "lucid-0.10" repo instead of "lucid". Thaks a lot !

One question about application cookbok. Where is the war to be installed defined?.

I mean, I need to tell in some place the name of the war, the location....

You should have an entry in your data bag like this:

"war": {
  "_default": {
    "source": "http://example.com/path/to/your/app.war",
    "checksum": "SHA1 of the war file"