[chef] Re: Re: Re: Demonstrating the Power of Chef, Librarian and Vagrant

  • From: Jeremiah Snapp < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Demonstrating the Power of Chef, Librarian and Vagrant
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:25:53 -0400

It occurs to me that I may be confusing things by using the name site-cookbooks for the directory that actually only holds rare, infrastructure specific cookbooks rather than vendor cookbooks. Would you suggest I use a different name?  Any ideas?

I will update my write up soon to try to clear these things up. It might be a couple of days from now though since my wife is five days over due with our second son. :)