[chef] Knife search note returning a node

  • From: Tim Smith < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Knife search note returning a node
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 01:27:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have a large number of Linux nodes and just a few Windows nodes.  I'm noticing that my Windows nodes don't show up in basic searches.  Is there something wrong with my query or is this a pretty major bug?

knife search node role:wt_cam

0 items found

There should be 1 result.  Chef-client has run on this box without issues.  I can run that exact same style query for any other role on a Linux box without issue.

Tim Smith

Operations Engineer

M: +1 707.738.8132

TW: @tas50

webtrends

Real-Time Relevance. Remarkable ROI.™

London | Portland | San Francisco | Melbourne | Tokyo