[chef] apache2 cookbook , cannot seem to disable the default site

  • From: Kobi Biton < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] apache2 cookbook , cannot seem to disable the default site
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 12:14:00 +0300

hi folks i am using the latest apache2 cookbook from opscode to configure my apache server I have already added my own virtual hosts recipes, for some reason I cannot seem to be able to disable the default and default-ssl sites , I red the README and tried apache_site "default" "disable" , apache_site "default" "false" but nothing seems to trigger the a2dissite code.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Kobi