[chef] Re: Re: nsupdate cookbook?

  • From: John Alberts < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: nsupdate cookbook?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:24:44 -0500

Not quite what I was looking for.  The one I remember, had a provider so, you could put something like this in a recipe:

nsupdate "my.servername.com" do
  cname "awesomecname.com"
  action :create_cname
end

I don't think it was called nsupdate and the attribute names were different, but you get the idea.

John