[chef] Re: Meet test-kitchen

  • From: Akzhan Abdulin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Meet test-kitchen
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 02:51:18 +0400

Interesting... Will try to convert my old vagrant/chef solutions to test my code.

2012/8/17 Joshua Timberman < " target="_blank"> >
Ohai Chefs!

Today we released test-kitchen, a framework for running integration tests in an isolated environment. It uses Vagrant and Chef under the hood to set up a single system for converging your cookbook, and optionally running rspec/minitest/cucumber tests.

It is released as a RubyGem, and issues are tracked in our Open Source ticket system.

* http://bit.ly/test-kitchen

--
Opscode, Inc
Joshua Timberman, Technical Program Manager