[chef] Re: chef-validator authentication fails after Chef server upgrade. How to fix this?

  • From: Ringo De Smet < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: chef-validator authentication fails after Chef server upgrade. How to fix this?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:21:01 +0200

On Thursday, 30 August 2012, Bryan McLellan wrote:
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Ringo De Smet < > wrote:
> Here is the relevant output from the server.log at debug level:
> https://gist.github.com/3529848

What's builder? Is that the node_name of the client you're trying to
create? Have you tried a different node_name?

Yes, builder is the node name. I used that name multiple times before without any problems In my Vagrant setup before the Chef Server upgrade. I can also create that client in the web UI manually.

Any other suggestions?

Ringo