[chef] Re: Re: status of test-kitchen?

  • From: Jeremiah Snapp < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: status of test-kitchen?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:15:13 -0400

I know I talked about this before but this seems like a great time to bring it up again. What about chef-solo-search[0]? It gives chef solo the ability to use many search features. Obviously it can't completely replace searching against a chef server. At least I don't think it can. But can it help with some of the issues you are running into?  If so is there any technical or philosophical reason preventing it from being rolled into the chef client code?

[0]: https://github.com/edelight/chef-solo-search