[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chef-client slow on Windows

  • From: Madhurranjan Mohaan < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chef-client slow on Windows
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 00:18:10 +0530

Can we , the windows users, ( unfortunately I guess we don't have a choice!) request for some help on the platform ? The 100% CPU thing is interesting as I just noticed the same on Win 2008 . Thanks for pointing that out. We are going live in Production in a month's time and I am afraid all the work we have done might be rejected by the Ops folks of the customer due to these reasons.

Ranjan