[chef] Re: Cookbook documentation and yard-chef

  • From: Cary Penniman < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Cookbook documentation and yard-chef
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 05:48:37 -0700

Hey Steve,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have not abandoned this project.  Just putting some finishing touches on it (like support for README.md) and hope to have the first version out soon.  We will make a post to this mailing list when it is ready to go.  Please feel free to make pull requests and/or open up new issues on this project as you find them.

Hope it works for ya'!

-Cary Penniman