[chef] Re: Librarian vs Berkshelf

  • From: Hedge Hog < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Librarian vs Berkshelf
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 20:34:59 +1100

This should shed somelight.  Some comments are informative too.
http://christian-trabold.de/librarian-chef-vs-berkshelf

Hope that helps

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Larry Wright < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
It's been a few months since i started a new Chef project, and as I do so I wanted to look into using one of these tools to aid in cookbook management. On the surface, they seem to basically do the same thing, is there a reason to choose one over the other?

--
πόλλ' οἶδ ἀλώπηξ, ἀλλ' ἐχῖνος ἓν μέγα
[The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing.]