[chef] Re: Re: knife ec2 ssh and windows 2008

  • From: Chirag Jog < >
  • To: "Gibbons, Daniel (RBI-UK)" < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: knife ec2 ssh and windows 2008
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:43:34 +0530

Yes, the winrm port is configurable. If you refer the knife-windows README, it will provide all the  information.

Regards,
Chirag Jog
Chief Technology Officer,
Clogeny Technologies | http://clogeny.com
(M) 0091-9766619440 | Skype: chirag.jog

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Gibbons, Daniel (RBI-UK) < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

Hi Chirag,

Thanks for the prompt response!  I will definitely try your version with WinRM, can you configure the WinRM port?  The company where I am have a policy which runs WinRM on a different port than the default.

Ultimately I would like to spin up a complete web farm environment using Chef, any tips or tools/plugins I should look at appreciated!

Thanks

Dan