[chef] Re: Re: Good example of a lwrp

  • From: Jay Feldblum < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Good example of a lwrp
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12:10:40 -0500

Chef ships with a whole bunch of providers already:
  https://github.com/opscode/chef/tree/master/lib/chef/provider

Check them out for a basic idea of what writing a provider might look like.

Cheers,
Jay

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Maven User < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
OK, found the :required => true for the attributes.

But I'm not sure where to put the actual meat of this provider - suggestions?

I looked at the database cookbook and am more confused at seeing all the stuff in lib...